Transforming your ideas
into market reality
Project Sparx provides varying degrees of support including advisory, consulting, and operational level services. Every company has a unique situation - products, goals, budgets, timing, capabilities - and we will partner with you to identify the right approach. We strive to help clients achieve their goals relative to six dimensions: quality, time, budget, strategy, audience, and impact.
Please contact us if you have one of the following needs:
- Get started with business modeling, resource and budget, strategy
- Create new product go-to-market and sales plans
- Validate the product, target audience, commercial viability
- Consider crowdfunding and don't know where to start
- Launch a new brand: brand work, digital marketing, campaigns
- Seek retail channel engagement, distributors, and/or sales funnel
- Need a General Manager or C-level exec to lead the business
- Expand the business or set up business in the U.S.
Insights, guidance, and recommendations that cross industry, functional, and work streams including product, marketing, sales, pre-launch, launch, and post launch. Includes equity based Board Advisor positions.
Short to long term project work with an output of plans, analysis, recommendations, and execution in cases. May include strategic planning, modeling, driving key initiatives, implementations with partners and channels.
Larger scale and longer term operational needs that require filling key leadership position(s). Client may need to set up the business, build out a functional area, expand the business, or set up U.S. operations.